Friday, August 10, 2012

New Reads!

Hi Everyone!
OK.  I know it has been a while that i gave any blogs, a little crazy here. So I do have more books that i need to tell you about.  I will first let you know about this mini series by Beth Kery , "Because Your Mine."
It has about 7 mini books ( 4 chapters in each).  I really like it! Ian is a Dom type, and very hot!! i do wish it was one big book. I find myself  wanting to continue reading and frustrated that i have to wait a week for the next. So far though REALLY ENJOYING IT! HOT SEXY SEX! ;) love Beth Kery!
I also read "The Wild Ones" by   M.Leighton.  Its a good book ,  who wouldn't like a hot guy named Trick. He is a Southern boy/man, loves his mom, loves horses, drives an old mustang and most of all S-E-X-Y! He captures the attention of his bosses daughter but was made VERY clear , Do not go near her! ya well we all know we want what the heart wants :).. I really liked this book! It was a "Treat."
OK. Starting a new series so i will update soon, Happy Reading !xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment