Sunday, September 9, 2012

"Clash" - by Nicole Williams (book 2 from Crash)

Jude!!! Oh How I Missed YOU!!!  My god how i was counting the days to this book came out. What can i say I seem to love Bad boys lol!
*****PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU DID NOT READ CLASH I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR YOU*****

Let me just start with Jude at the end of book one "Crash" he is at his frat party, that he somehow got Lucy un-knowingly to attend. Then all of a sudden Lucy is getting serenaded by the football team because of the "Amazing Jude Ryder" ( Yes I love him! Swooning!!) ! HELLO!! LOVE HIM! The way he loves her is so intense I am envious... He always had issues with his temper and what triggers it. Lucy knows that Jude loves her and that they are meant to be BUT with her going to achieve her dancing dreams 5 hours away leaving them only weekends together. Lucy finds herself unable to fight the jealousy battle with Jude's spirit sister ( a cheerleader assigned to take care of every need for him). This girl wants him ,Adriana.. Jude is put to the test. Lucy is Pushed over the line. Things get CRAZY !!! I love Jude because he truly is trying to do right by Lucy, and Lucy has to make a decision : Do I stay on the roller coaster or is love just not enough...They both always knew that they loved each other, they also always waited for the floor to drop from under them... Grabbing the rope to hold on just might be impossible...  I do not want to give away anything ( I hate when people do that) I also do not think i am giving this book justice-Because I love it SOOO MUCH!!-- PLEASE READ IT!
 I LOVE  JUDE :) Happy endings are what you make of them ...Happy Reading !! xoxox



http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/B009511VDA/ref=sib_dp_kd#reader-link

No comments:

Post a Comment