Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quick Hello :)

Just a quick "Hi" to my followers :)
So this is what I have been up to. I have been  reading but not as much as I would like. This is when being a mom of two small children comes into play.. I am very excited that in ONE WEEK  book 2 of "Bared to You" will be here! Sigh......... I miss Gideon :0) I am also trying to set up a book club, I know many of you like the Hot Sexy books (like me) but I also know that book after book of Hot Sex can get repetitive and looses its steamy butterfly in the tummy effect.. I am a romantic, so that is the basis of my reading.. I need a great story ( with hot sexy moments) that's why I loved "Crash", "Slammed", etc... I am looking forward to the next couple of months because SOOO MANY great books are going to be coming out.. I will touch base soon, bare with me I have a teething 15 mth. old Ugh..  Hope all of you are enjoying your day! Happy Reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment