Friday, January 11, 2013

This Man - by Jodi Ellen Malpas

Jesse Ward... Jesse Ward....  JESSE FUCKING WARD! Sorry,oop's . I had a moment..
First off I actually bought a Kindle Fire because of THIS book! Yes, its not out on the NOOK  ( do not even ask me to go there!)  All I kept being asked was:  Did you read " This Man " yet? and I HATED  the fact I didn't.  So after saving my pennies lol! I did..  SOOOOOOO HAPPY I DID!! 

Ava O'Shea is an interior designer. She is moving fast up the business latter because she is really good. Young, but age has doesn't matter. After completing an amazing job on the   Lusso project, she is making a name for herself. She was hired for a new project that requested her, specifically. She goes to her first consultation at "The Manor" the moment that she meet Jesse Ward was the moment life changed for her. What she was expecting was not what she encountered... Instead, he is young, smoldering, Sexy as hell itself and confident...Her brain and senses are overwhelmed and she can not function. Jesse new the moment he saw her. He. Wanted. HER. How much he never would have anticipated  She does her best to stay away from this situation because she knows this wont be good. But he want what he wants and he will have her..Letting her go is not an option... When she seem's to give in Jesse has a past and  present that look as if it will not let him be at peace.. Will she run in the different direction.. Will he survive the circumstances... OMG! I do not want to give it away ! LOVED IT ! P.S. Jesse has a friend named Sam, ADORABLE! HOT! Had to say that too ;) Please trust me.. This book is great get past the first few chapters then you will be up at 3 a.m. like me! Happy reading ;) xoxoxo  CAN NOT WAIT TILL BOOK TWO!! 
This-Man-Trilogy- CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I know you will probably be shocked by this comment of mine but I totally did not get this book! I thought it was quite boring at times. The thing I found the most disturbing was the way he would constantly call her. I mean seriously 42 missed calls? A bit excessive in my opinion. And seriously, how many times is Jesse going to say MOUTH, a girl can cuss!

    He does sound HOT though!

    However, with this said, I did buy book 2, I really hope the author elaborates a little bit more on why Jesse is the way he is because if she doesn't then it is pointless. I tried to compare it to 50 Shades (maybe not a great idea) but at least you got glimpses of why Christian is the way he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angle, I like that he was borderline obsessed lol! But the second book is better. I really liked how this author made these characters, did you not love Sam? Lol! Love him too.. But I get it, fifty shades was and is a book that some people always compare other books to. I have to say though - if I had Christian and Jesse in front of me ---- Jesse please ;-) but as always I love hearing your views :-) let me know xoxo

    ReplyDelete