Tuesday, February 19, 2013

R. K. Lilley - Up in The Air Series!

Mr. James Cavendish ...... Simply mouthwatering deliciousness .... I read this series in a week, 3 books : Book 1- "IN FLIGHT"  Book 2- " MILE HIGH"  Book -3 "GROUNDED"..
There are so any reasons why I loved this series. 1) It is my standard of alpha male in control mixed with sassy girl lead. 2) The story has many side relationships, the characters Stephan and Bianca are amazing ( I want him as my best friend) . 3) The dark storyline of Bianca and her past, James and his past. Etc.. I can go on and on  lol! Mr. James Cavendish is a man that is usually in control and never feels emotionally with the ones he is having sex with, to him it's a way of life, until Bianca . Bianca wakes up his emotions he new from the beginning that she is special, the thing is she has so much baggage and sometimes when you are broken and closed off for so long it nearly impossible to let anyone in... She knows Mr. Cavendish is her weakness that she looses control with him but she never thought that her life she always saw for her future was going to be overtaken by the will of one man. . Read this series trust me there are a scenes that will make you shutter & cry & laugh ... I was SOOO happy to find this series! Let me know what you think.. Happy Reading!!! Xoxox
P.S.
I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU ONE OF THE REASONS I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!
The 4th Floor IS HIS PLAYROOM..... YUP! LOVE MR.CAVENDISH  ;)


BOOK1-IN FLIGHT


BOOK 2 - MILE HIGH

BOOK 3 - GROUNDED

3 comments:

  1. I am about to start reading book 1! My other book just came out (Turning Point by Tiffany Snow) so I wanted to read it before I got going on this series! I can't wait.

    If you have not read this series you need to! It is the Kathleen Turner Series. It is a light hearted good read and I know for sure you would be on Team Kade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-) I alway need good recommendation's :-) let me know what u think about this series- James Cavendish is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not even started this book yet. Another suggestion for you is the Wicked Series by Shayla Black, there are some domineering men in those as well! I just finished book #3 (Delicious) of 9 (still waiting for 7 - 9 to be published) today and it was much better than book 1 & 2 but I think it was only because you knew the characters as they follow through throughout the series.

    ReplyDelete